
I had a nice evening yesterday. From 1700-1940. It's confinement but his sergeant is the best! I shall make him pie or fruit tarts for that 19 year old sergeant. I cannot elaborate or spill anything here because my boyfriend told me no to. I was a happy dim sum. It was the first time I took a picture with him in his uniform and it was the first time I get to have a decent chat for 2 hours plus after 5 days of his enlistment. I hate his oily scalp and dirty fingers. I wish I could scrub him clean last night. That's what you get for being in the army.
Today, I'm gonna collect my invitation card from my friend who's getting married. We've known each other for 8 years and we lost contact but met again while I was doing my attachment at Alexandra Hospital. Her husband to be is my ex boyfriend (those bullshit GBR thingy). Another friend of mine is getting hitched too, at the age of 27 and she and her boyfriend have been together for many many years. Congrats to Arni Marwani & Abdul Fattah and Rasidah & I'm sorry I forgot your name.
Cheers all!



No comments:
Post a Comment