Oh, this is so random. I miss the BF and today is his outfield training. Swimming yesterday was nice and I will do it again next Sunday. I have the house all to myself today and I wish he's here. I'm gonna clean up the bedroom and cook satay's sambal and boil some pre made lontong again. If he's around, he will help me with my bedroom. I think I have to stop this. I have to learn to be on my feet without him. Pfft. Gonna watch some new shows like The Secret Life of The American Teenager and Flashpoint. I wonder what happened to Men in Trees on Channel 5 but will definitely watch it all over again online. Oh, Kyle XY Season 2 is on Channel 5, Sundays. About time but I'm done with it.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment