Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Orange County.

Finally, everything's falling apart on Season 4.
It's sad to see that it all ends just like that. The rating's low too but no doubt I'm still a fan.
It's weird without Marissa Cooper (Mischa Barton). I love the "FAB 4"!
Ryan Atwood (Brian McKenzie), Seth Cohen (Adam Brody) , Summer Roberts(Rachel Bilson) and Marissa Cooper.

Came along Taylor and Kaitlin Cooper (Willa Holland).
Ms. Cooper's character is kinda similar to Marissa. They're sisters in the series. You know, Chanel front row, Paris Fashion week shit. Gosh, these girls never knew hardship when it comes to wealth...
Oh, they even sound the same, the accent. I know Mischa's from the UK but I'm not sure about Willa Holland.

Summer turned into a hippie, a mature Brown's student with ethical rights of environment thingy, an activist to be precised. She turns back to her fashionista socialite self after getting over Marissa's death but still an activist. The pasrt when she went back to Seth with her real self is just so touching. I cried. Hee. Taylor stays with the Cooper and has issues with her "bitch" Mum.
Seth's working in a record store or is it a comic store? Of course, Marissa's dead and Ryan's searching for Volchok in Mexico together with Seth ( in this episode, The Gringos, Seth was drinking with Steve O from Jackass and got himself a tattoo). It was hilarious but still, like I've mentioned, it's very weird.

You guys should watch it. Channel 5 is still like what... airing Season 3? Geez.
I have the whole set of Season 1 -3 DVDs, can borrow from yours truly. Really.
Season 4 just aired late last year on FOX TV and last Tuesday in the UK.
See, how "slow" we are.
For season 4, catch it on Youtube.com.
...and yes, Taylor is after Ryan and...
GO WATCH IT !!!
The weirdest episode ever will be "Christmukk-HUH?" Ryan and Taylor fell from a ladder and yada yada yada...
Nothing like Season 3's "Christmukkah".

Oh, I think I'm in love with Willa Holland's character and style. She's more sophisticated but in a bad grrl sorta way. Somesort like Mischa but Mischa's more into vintage's crops and props.
Willa's style is jus french chic with a dallop of motorcycle bike chic and a dash of that American Girl style. Think Chanel + BCBG + Agnes B + Marc Jacobs. Heee.

Ok, fuck whatever nonsense i just typed.
The O.C still lives in me. ;)

No comments: