Friday, January 12, 2007

Berry Beam!

Hey, I watched Victim of The Spirit on Tuesday.
At first I thought, another movie which just give me once in every 10 minutes shocks.
Then, there was a twist. It's actually quite haunting especially that sound that will come everytime that "bapok" spirit is around and it gets faster...
Oh ya, the spirit is actually a transvetite who dies because a surgeon agreed to operate on her own village's bedroom and so it went wrong. The funny thing is that they use the manual blood pressure set. placed on the bed. That guy/girl wants to look exactly like his/her favorite actress, May.

You'll get confused on the plot but during the climax of the show, it all shows exactly what it was all about.

Geez, now, I sensed the "eerie-ness" of Thailand. Hee.
Never felt anything when I was in Bangkok last April. All I know is Chatuchak market rocks and the tuk-tuk ride is always fabulous! These rides just go about anywhere, even the dirtiest slumps and the small corners. Cheapthrill, i miss it. :(
Sala daeng never failed to amuse me but the nightlife there ends just slightly after 2am.
Oh well.

Yes, yes, I caught Pathfinder too. Citysquare, JB. It was raining heavily though. They "cut off" the scene where that Viking son and the other natives' tribe's daughter was getting intimate.
Whatever.

No comments: