I've been rather busy with so many things. I've just returned from Hong Kong a few days back and I did not get to welcome my boyfriend home because the dates clashed. Sadly, I missed my flight too and the next earliest flight was unfortunately, 24 hours later. I had to check in at Regal Airport Hotel. Boyfriend's home leave was well spent. His new place is really cosy and lovely and it's conveniently located across Yishun MRT station. His family moved out from his previous flat a month ago and it was the first time I visited the place.
Speaking of moving, have you guys heard of moveme.com? Do you need help moving? Conveyancing can be a hassle, with the details, private data, new address, bills and all other charges. On the other hand, we also need to take time and effort to find the best and cheapest deals. Can we really afford the time? Not only that, our private data can also be exposed through the many companies that you try to do the conveyancing with. Why not leave it with the experts? MOVEME.COM! It's a great site where you can get everything settled! Plus, it's easy too. When I said everything settled, I'm referring to the services that are vital when you're moving out to your new place whether is rented or bought. From removals, change of address, transferring your phone, broadband, TV connection to your new address and many more. Moveme helps you to do the conveyancing for FREE. Yes, I said it right! What about the final gas and electricity bills from your previous home? They'll help you to transfer your accounts the easy way. They don't charge you. In fact, they help you with the conveyancing quote. They promise a free service, the best price for all your moving needs, keep your data protected, a comprehensive price survey, great advice and the industry's current pricing. With everything in hand, moveme.com also reminds you the other things you need to do other than the step by step they provided.Well, who doesn't love cheap conveyancing for the best prices to make moving easy and simple. The conveyancing part is definitely easy with moveme.com.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Also try Helpiammoving.com which is written from experience in the removal industry rather than hearsay and offers free advice, checklists, hints and tips, packing boxes, free address change service and loads more.
Post a Comment