
We have 2 months to go before we meet again. I totally despise the part where we have to bid goodbye. Who doesn't? Pardon me if it has always been about my other half. It hasn't been easy. He promised to buy me air tickets so that we can meet every 2 months, how sweet. Accommodation, food, leisure, transportation, shopping and everything else was all on him during my last 2 visits to Brunei. One was in early August the other just a week plus ago. Thank you, it doesn't come cheap. On a lighter note, December please come soon and I hope it won't end. He's gonna be back for NYE! Plans, I need plans. Pictures up at Facebook, nothing much. Brunei is so stagnant! Anyway, it's him that I was up for. I still am, don't get me wrong! LOL. Looking forward to Friday for shopping with Ma and to satisfy my craving for ngo hiang. All thanks to 'Jalan-jalan cari makan' when it was aired on Suria 2 nights back. Oh yes, I made a friend during my return flight to Singapore. Her name's Ify, 29. She's so adorable and hyper. Very inspiring basically because she's been traveling to many places. I was amazed! Her husband's not a local, she went to Ecuador for her honeymoon (such a nice place as depicted from her album) and she has a house in Madrid. I've honestly not even heard of Suriname but she's been there. Heh.



No comments:
Post a Comment