I've only been away for 3 days and I'm already home sick. Monday was house hunting around Bandar Seri Begawan. I want to stick around Bandar/Gadong but we're still working out on it. We're still contemplating between renting and buying. In fact, we still have many things to settle but I don't think I would ever want to be a PR here. Read that, EVER!
Monday night was in total darkness due to black out. Whole of Brunei affected excluding Temburong. Lucky BF was around and we had our own mode of transportation to get around. Tuesday was last day with BF. Had lunch, movie (The Ugly Truth) at The Mall and bowling at Utama. BF left vehicle at Jln Aman camp and left for Temburong. I was left alone at the hotel and Brunei is notorious for not having a public transport after 1700. The warmest weather, the boring mall and many other cons made me ponder if I could ever survive here after signing my life away to him. LOL. I swear I will make a monthly trip overseas once I've settled in Brunei! Tired of the Bahs, Ndas, Awdas and the other lingo here! Looking forward to Friday and Saturday for house visiting!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment