Monday, December 01, 2008








I nearly pass out last night after my cousins and brother spun me around a mini go round. Although it was raining, I had a rolling good time with them. The sunset (although it was kinda cloudy with overrated pollution) was pretty especially with good food and even better companions! The trip to that boring mall is alright and we even got a cotton candy and popcorn for free each. I love you girls and (a) boy.

I'll be heading over to Port Dickson and KL in a few days time. Will be meeting with some friends from Damansara and Bandar Utama and looking forward to a birthday party at Luna Bar.I want to make time for Euphoria at Bandar Sunway too. If time permits that is!

Oh yes, been googling for warehouse sales in KL but nothing caught my eye. The friends and families of Benefit Cosmetics sale ends before I arrive. Wanted to cancel Port Dickson's room but that will set me back US $15. Sighs. Let's hope that the Watsons clearance sale has a wide selection of great toiletries and COSMETICS that I can lug home! Provided that my friend can drive me to Cheras. On the way there, I can buy some stuff from Carrefour just opposite Queen's Park.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewah minah kl. i did not go to euphoria cos of the long queue. anyway, r u meeting jamima?