Thursday, November 06, 2008



Ooooh, I'm so excited. It's gonna be jam packed from December onwards. Alright, I need to calm down. Meanwhile, I have a new list of wants (it changes all the time). In fact, some of them is a need!


A fitted black faux leather jacket with fierce zippers, a few big ass pyramid studs and one chain.
A hooded blazer.
A pink high tops Chucks.
Lace-up flat black boots.
New oxford chunky heels because the other one is so "ouch".
An all over fringe suede bag, roomy enough for a jacket and my necessities.
A new weekend bag with cute prints. (For late nights at the beach, private hotel stays and short Malaysia trips)
A mohair piece of slouchy tam beret.
A new luggage.
Ray Ban's silver aviators.
More dresses and hoodies.
More sneakers.
A new backpack.
Charcoal gray ribbed tights.

I think I'll stop here.



Anyway, I tried and tested a new brownie recipe with chocolate ganache topping. A tad sweet but vanilla ice cream will balance the intense sweetness of the brownie. It's chewy, gooey and chocolate-y. I made half the recipe. This is a good recipe to be kept in my files. Next, photos of Yoda. Bella and Yoda are now team mates. They do things together. Cute, I know!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe where u get those recipe from? i love to try them :)

xhilzahx said...

Hi there, here's the recipe. I made the recipe in half because I only wanted to taste it first. It's fine but just reduce the sugar. I used brown sugar too but I think normal sugar will do. Cheers!

Oh yes, the link...

http://rozzan.blogspot.com/2007/09/chewy-gooey-yummy-brownies.html