I've just had salmon-mayo-lettuce-chillies-tomatoes-onion-cheese toasted sandwich and a mug of iced cola with a wedge of lemon at 7am. Don't mention about how unhealthy it is! I have a new Persian kitten that I will have to foster for a month before I sign the adoption form. It's sandy beige orange-y male kitten (Ok, I'm craving for marmalade with butter toast now!) I've just spent $15 for cab, $3 on Iams trial pack kitten food and $15 for the poor kitten ear bug treatment serum. So much for fostering, BAH! Anyway I'll be back for it's vaccination in a month's time. The SPCA calls him Porsche but I either call him Popiah because it's cute or Yoda because he's got this weird Yoda-esque look to go with his playful antics. He's toilet trained with the litter, thank god! I'm gonna shop for more pet stuff today. Oh, my other 3 cats aren't happy with the Popiah, they found him a nuisance. It's funny how the 3 darlings of mine got jealous and gave out the weird sound. Haha. I still love them no matter how many more I add to the family, especially my Bella. She's lazy, chubby and adorable! New kitten, new favorite scent of warm vanilla sugar, new favorite drink of ceylon tea with vanilla extract, new super yummy and sexy engineer boyfriend in SAF jumpsuit to spend time with everyday, I feel so blessed.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
I've just had salmon-mayo-lettuce-chillies-tomatoes-onion-cheese toasted sandwich and a mug of iced cola with a wedge of lemon at 7am. Don't mention about how unhealthy it is! I have a new Persian kitten that I will have to foster for a month before I sign the adoption form. It's sandy beige orange-y male kitten (Ok, I'm craving for marmalade with butter toast now!) I've just spent $15 for cab, $3 on Iams trial pack kitten food and $15 for the poor kitten ear bug treatment serum. So much for fostering, BAH! Anyway I'll be back for it's vaccination in a month's time. The SPCA calls him Porsche but I either call him Popiah because it's cute or Yoda because he's got this weird Yoda-esque look to go with his playful antics. He's toilet trained with the litter, thank god! I'm gonna shop for more pet stuff today. Oh, my other 3 cats aren't happy with the Popiah, they found him a nuisance. It's funny how the 3 darlings of mine got jealous and gave out the weird sound. Haha. I still love them no matter how many more I add to the family, especially my Bella. She's lazy, chubby and adorable! New kitten, new favorite scent of warm vanilla sugar, new favorite drink of ceylon tea with vanilla extract, new super yummy and sexy engineer boyfriend in SAF jumpsuit to spend time with everyday, I feel so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment