

Happy 21st Birthday, sweetheart!
This is the 4th time I'm celebrating his birthday as his girlfriend being 18th birthday the first one. In 2004, I celebrated his birthday as a friend and so I'm waiting for the day when I'll celebrate his birthday as his wife. Heh. Oh well, seriously that never really crossed my mind until I believe that I practically do tonnes of things with him and felt like a total loser when he had to leave for his camp. I'm lost without him. I know we can live without men but no, not for this particular boyfriend. I don't know where this relationship will go but I'm making the best of it. His enlistment taught me to treasure this relationship and also my loved ones. Things might eventually not be yours but taking things for granted is not an option.
I cannot wait for him to book out tomorrow. I miss him. He got pissed off when I decided not to sing a song for him last night (even though I can't sing, he still insisted). I'll sing him a birthday song when he calls tonight. Anyway, his gift has not arrived. Sighs.On a lighter note, I can't wait to meet him tomorrow and his friends on Saturday!
I cannot wait for him to book out tomorrow. I miss him. He got pissed off when I decided not to sing a song for him last night (even though I can't sing, he still insisted). I'll sing him a birthday song when he calls tonight. Anyway, his gift has not arrived. Sighs.On a lighter note, I can't wait to meet him tomorrow and his friends on Saturday!



No comments:
Post a Comment