Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Having less spending power does not help. Especially when you need new clothes, shoes and bags for the new environment that you will enter soon. No, I don't need fancy salons, polished talons or whatever. Dad has told me to cut down on swiping his supplement card and I've overspent the credit limit for my personal card. At this juncture, I wish that Dad will spare me 10 more supplementary cards. At the same time, I want to start paying my own bills because I need to break out from this facade and tell myself I'm already 23. I'm responsible for my personal card's bills though. Good sign?

The job could mean saving up for what I've always wanted. A place me and my boyfriend could call home and a side project; a boutique. Oh yes, more trips out of here! Hooray, 4 more days to booking out! We'll head to Beatnik Picnic and some drinks after that.

No comments: