Tuesday, December 26, 2006





View from my room ala Botonica Gardenia. Hah!

The black jeans.



My Furbies! The Wardrobe.

The Waxing Strips, I can't live w/o!
The Zines, never thrown!
My Sanctuary!

I can't live w/o them either!






I cannot post the wedding pictures for the past 2 weeks because my SLR camera needs a USB 2.0 port for high speed, just like PSP and Ipods.
Dang!!! For these pictures I used my bro's camera. The date set up can't function anymore. Sighs. Eh, don't mind the VOLCANIC ZIT on my forehead eh. Karen said it's very "VOLCOM". Fuck la. Heee.
Anyway, I'm happy when my parents get their bonus and I've been good, I know.
My dad and his got us the SLR.
Ma gave me $300 plus a pair of Topshop dark wash denims, Zara purple A line skirt with black trimmings (so MOD!), black Dorothy Perkins jeans (see pict.) and an Ipod mini when I actually asked for Ipod Nano in RED. It's ok though, I'm still happy.Not to mention all the Bourjois and MAC cosmetics.
Dad gave me $200 to spend, $500 to top up for paying our SLR (Adib paid more ahha!) and another $300 which he credited to my OCBC account for my April vacation trip.
...and by the way, I've got myself a mobile phone, again courtesy of Dad, but it's a second hand black Motorola V3I, only $150, full set and empty warranty. Dad bought it from his Bangla worker.
Speaking of which, Dad promised to get me a V3x next year and that V3i will be handed down to Faez.That's the phone that I actually wanted few months back but he said "NO!". Now, what I wanted is an O2 Atom. Hah! Forget it, I'm not so much of a mobile freak anyway.
Baby bought me a Guess bag. It's kinda mix of Bling Bling and Rock star kinda thing. The metal studs and the rhinestones. It's in black and it's lovely.
Now, I feel like buying more sneakers. Macbeth's Disc sneakers? I want more slippers too, the wedge type, I don't like the flat ones. I wanna feel like a Rio De Janeiro chic... *PINCHES MYSELF*
Gah!!!
When the new year comes, I'll have to stop spending...
That's my new yr's reso. Hahhha. Lose weight, maybe.
Oh, I feel like cutting my hair short laaa but I know he will not like it.
Long is sexy but I find short is sexier and SASSY. -makes the sizzling sound-
Anyway, dear mates, NO, I'm NOT working at Billabong Sentosa or Starbucks Liat. No! I'm just hanging out. like that!
Anna's still with Borders and I love to drop by when she's around. I got to know this cute young girl name Danah. She likes hanging out with my grrls, she calls us Gangstuhh Punk Rock Hardcore Sisters shaking to Hiphop. Haaaha. I'm cool, LIKE THAT!

Ok lah, bye. What d'ya hafta say bout my pictures. Random ajerr.
My messy room.
View from my room.
Tonnes of
Dressing Table.
Wardrobe.
Myself.
... MESSY! Understated.
:D
Oh, I'm wearing apair of jeans. Yes, SELUAR. Hahaha. I'm so comfotable in them. With my slippers, sneakers and wedges. I just wore tucked in a pair of black/pink U.C.B boots last night to hang out at Eski. I felt so AMERICANO. Hahaha, merepek!
You know female celebrities always tuck in their jeans in the boots. I copied them laa. But mine's the soft calf leather one with pink twill nylon like material. Nothing fancy like the UGLY ugg boots hahahaha.

Alhamdullilah, I feel so bless this X'mas (oops, I mean December).


Cheers!

No comments: